TURBO TURF HAS A NUMBER OF MODELS IN EACH SIZE
The HS-300-E8 Has an oval tank with a 16″ opening. It has an 8H.P Honda recoil start engine and an aluminum pump.
All EH models such as the HS-300-EH and HS-500-EH have a custom molded tank with a built in bale tray to make loading easy and minimize spillage. They have 13 H.P. Honda electric start engine. They have a cast iron pump designed specifically for hydroseeding with 333 GPM flow and 72 P.S.I. pressure.
Advantages of the EH series over the E8 Series
- Bigger engine and electric start rather than recoil start
- High performance premium pump designed specifically for hydroseeding
- Custom molded tank with molded in bale tray for easier loading and less spillage
All XPW models such as the HS-300-XPW, HS-500-XPW, HS-750-XPW and HS-1000-XPW come with an 18H.P. Kohler Command Pro electric start engine coupled to a 4″ x 4″ cast iron pump designed specifically for hydroseeding with 640 G.P.M and 63 P.S.I. They also have the bale buster as standard equipment which speeds up loading and allows you to load bigger chunks of mulch. The 300 & 500 gallon units come with custom molded tanks with the built in bale tray and 750 & 1000 gallon units some with an oval tank. They also have two fill lids, one 16″ and one 12″.
Advantages of the XPW series over the EH series
- Bigger (18 H.P.) engine,
- Larger Pump
- Bale buster standard
- Dual lids on 300 & 500 gallon sizes
All ZX models such as the HS-500-ZX, HS-750-ZX and HS-1000-ZX come with an 27 H.P. Kohler Command Pro electric start engine coupled to a 4″ x 4″ cast iron pump designed specifically for hydroseeding with 740 G.P.M and 87 P.S.I. The ZX models come standard with the front platform and platform gun, Larger 1 1/2″ hose in lieu of the 1 1/4″ hose on ZX models, the bale buster and dual lids on the 300 & 500.
Advantages of the ZX series over the XPW series
- Advantages of the ZX series over the XPW series
- Front platform and gun standard
- Larger engine and more powerful pump (740 GPM 87 P.S.I.
- Larger spray hose 1 1/2″ compared to 1 1/4″ spray 40% faster